Description / Specification
These remarkable extending tables have two hidden extension leaves that are stored inside the table.
- Available in many sizes including bespoke lengths if required
- The leg section rolls out easily to reveal the butterfly folding leaves
- A 3 position lock ensures a secure fit
- Leaf levellers allow for climatic adjustments*
- 100% solid, 0% veneer
The 'standard' option for leaves is a lengthwise grain, same direction as the table top. The 'continuous' option for leaves, available on smaller tables, means that the table top and leaves are made from continuous pieces of timber.
*Solid wood can expand and contract with seasonal changes in air moisture. This expansion can affect the level of the leaf and the table top, as can a floor that isn't level. The leaf levellers can be raised or lowered to compensate for the difference between the table top and the leaves. Clever and simple!
Materials 100% Solid wood Size H76 cm | Legs 10cm Assembly Legs removed for delivery.
DeliveryFurniture, 2 man delivery / Assembly included
£60 within M25 / From £90 rest of UK
- Environmental Rating Guide
Environmental Rating GuideRead more
Our Environmental rating guide has three big aims:
1. To minimise any damaging effect on the environment contributed to by our business.
2. Transparency for customers - raising awareness of environmental and ethical issues in our everyday purchases.
3. To constantly put pressure on suppliers & improve furniture industry practices.
We assess three key aspects of the furniture process for most of our products and grade each area out of three stars.