Job title: Salesperson
Personable, well presented and confident, you’ll hold a passion for contemporary furniture and environmental issues. You will be a sociable person who can get on well in our small team, as support in different areas of the business will be required.
Training will be provided, but you must be able to retain product information and understand sales processes. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good English speaking is essential.
This is a full time showroom sales position involving most weekends.
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- greeting and assisting customers at the showroom
- answering phone queries about products
- reacting to and following up on, all inbound retail & trade sales enquiries, raising and sending quotations and invoices
- liaising with the delivery team
- keeping customers regularly updated on their orders,
- engaging with prospects and customers in order to build and maintain professional relationships and drive sales
- working to monthly and annual sales targets
- contacting customers in order to convert quotation to sale and drive sales
- keeping up to date with our website and social media channels and be able to show customers these to help generate sales and create awareness of social media
Although the role is primarily for our Chiswick showroom, periodic cover in our Islington showroom is required.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual wanting to grow and progress their career in sales.
We are fully committed to choosing our employees, partners and suppliers regardless of race, creed, colour, sex or lifestyle choices. Salary to be based on experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.