- Ambrose armchair wideSpecial Price £1,018 Was £1,131
- Reya armchair wideSpecial Price £1,206 Was £1,340
- Angel armchair wideSpecial Price £1,206 Was £1,340
- Angel leather armchair wideSpecial Price £2,149 Was £2,388
- Baltimore armchair wideSpecial Price £971 Was £1,079
- Bryce armchair wideSpecial Price £1,206 Was £1,340
- Gem 2 seater sofaSpecial Price £1,505 Was £1,672
- Gem armchair wideSpecial Price £834 Was £927
- Gem Bistro 2 seater sofaSpecial Price £931 Was £1,035
- Hacienda armchair wideSpecial Price £1,206 Was £1,340
- Hammett armchairSpecial Price £1,028 Was £1,142
- Hammett armchair wideSpecial Price £1,100 Was £1,222
- Kenza Armchair wideSpecial Price £1,072 Was £1,191
- Luk armchair sofabedSpecial Price £1,647 Was £1,830
- Sunday armchair wideSpecial Price £1,146 Was £1,273
- Tahoe armchair wideSpecial Price £1,146 Was £1,273
- Wave armchair wideSpecial Price £1,206 Was £1,340
Contemporary Love Seats
A love seat is really a small sofa or a large chair designed for two people to share. Of course, it is also the perfect place to curl up on your own with a good book or pile of mags. It does have to be just the right size though. So like Goldilocks, we would say it can’t be too large or too small. Technically the only difference between a 2 seat sofa and a love seat is the size but there really isn’t a strict limit. If you ask us we believe a love seat should accommodate 2 people who are happy to sit cosily side by side or 1 person curled or draped over the arms. Probably something around 130cm.
Go Bold With Colour
The best thing about a smaller piece is that you can really play with colour and texture. It’s small so be bold with a pop of dramatic colour or go pale and neutral with coloured cushions and throws to add the accent colour. We love a velvet love seat but they can look so elegant in muted leather or striking in turquoise cotton. One of our customers recently created a white velvet love seat with the Angel wide and it looks stunning in her all-white living room. Whether you want a red velvet statement love seat or a grey leather classic look, the love seat is a perfect piece to create your 'chilled out' sitting area
Love Seats For All Spaces
These days we have so many people asking for an alcove sofa or a kitchen sofa – our informal lifestyles mean that we entertain (and lounge) all over the home. Some of the best love seats can fit into those little spaces and afford an extra level of comfort. Kitchen sofas work well with an easy to clean synthetic fabric or synthetic mix fabric. A loose cover frame like those on our Angel wide chair is ideal for kitchens. This allows for complete removal of the frame cover and all cushion covers.
Comfortable Love Seats
Many of our love seats are available with standard foam cushions or lux foam and feather cushions. The feel of these different cushions is as important as the look. A standard foam cushion appears more tailored while the Lux feather and foam cushions offer support with a squashy top layer of feathers.
Our Best Selling Love Seats
The Angel wide love seat had a really attractive shape and with its high arms provides a super cosy almost insular feel. Rest your feet over the arm and kick back. The Tahoe wide armchair is another good love seat at 130cm wide with a structured line, elegant slim legs and a nice angled arm to leave against. The Loki wide offers that sleeker shape with either a fixed seat cushion or loose and many other custom options like wood or metal feet, several armrest widths. The Hammett comes in two different love seat widths Hammett 120 or the Hammett 135cm is a wonder when it comes to comfort. The Bryce is another great love seat because the padded side cushions zipped onto the arms are perfect for luxurious padding all around.
Fabric And Leather Love Seats
Our love seats are available in hundreds of fabrics and colours as well as leather. The only one that isn’t available in leather is the Bryce. See our fabric guide for more information.