Loose Cover Sofas
- Austin corner sofa - set 1Special Price £2,576 Was £2,862
- Lasa 2 seater sofaSpecial Price £2,111 Was £2,346
- Lasa 3 seater sofaSpecial Price £2,278 Was £2,531
- Lasa 4 seater sofaSpecial Price £2,443 Was £2,715
- Ambrose corner sofa - set 2Special Price £2,558 Was £2,842
- Ambrose armchair wideSpecial Price £1,057 Was £1,175
- Ambrose corner sofa - set 1Special Price £2,206 Was £2,451
- Ambrose 3 seater sofaSpecial Price £1,592 Was £1,769
- Blade 2 seater sofa with loose coverSpecial Price £988 Was £1,098
- Blade 2.5 seater sofa with loose coverSpecial Price £1,168 Was £1,298
- Blade 3 seater sofa with loose coverSpecial Price £1,258 Was £1,398
- Blade 4 seater sofa with loose coverSpecial Price £1,671 Was £1,857
- Blade corner sofa with loose cover - set 4Special Price £2,350 Was £2,611
- Blade corner sofa with loose cover - set 5Special Price £2,171 Was £2,412
- Bliss 2 seater sofaSpecial Price £1,499 Was £1,666
- Bliss 3 seater sofaSpecial Price £1,799 Was £1,999
- Bliss 4 seater sofa - set 1Special Price £1,974 Was £2,193
- Bliss armchairSpecial Price £877 Was £975
- Brooklyn 3XL seater sofaSpecial Price £2,042 Was £2,269
- Brooklyn 4XL seater sofaSpecial Price £2,220 Was £2,467
- Jules 2 seater sofaSpecial Price £1,813 Was £2,015
Sofas With Removable Covers
Discover our beautiful collection of loose cover sofas, available in a range of styles, colours and fabrics. Our timeless collection of loose cover sofas offer the ultimate levels of comfort and unparalleled craftsmanship. Spoil yourself with our beautiful loose cover sofas available as 2 seater sofas, 3 seater sofas, 4 seater sofas, corner sofas and chaise end sofas
The upholstery on a sofa includes the frame and the cushions. Generally speaking all of Adventures in Furniture sofas have removable cushion covers, but not all have removable frame covers. There are some exceptions to this - cushions that have quilted covers or buttoned detailing like the Milano & Opus can't be removed.
The term 'Loose Cover' means that the entire sofa frame cover can be removed. These are a great option if you want to fully remove the cover either to change it to a different fabric or colour altogether or to have it cleaned.
Why Choose A Sofa With Removable Covers?
Getting a sofa with removable covers is a good idea if you know that you are likely to want to change the upholstery on a sofa either to update or refresh a look or if you are changing the decor of a room. We all know that sofas get heavy use these days whether by an active family or a plethora of pets that join you on the sofa. Picking the right fabric can help but picking a loose cover sofa means that you can easily maintain it or change it in the future. We even have some customers who order a different winter and summer cover because it's an easy way to change the seasonal look.
How Do The Covers Fit On & How Are They Removed?
Loose cover sofas often have a combination of a zipped back and Velcro fastening. The loose covers are made to fit very snugly onto the frame to prevent, as much as possible, so it is not discernible that the cover is loose. To remove the cover, remove all cushions & unzip the cover at the rear of the frame, gently pull the cover off at the arms & detach the Velcro fastening at the front. Please note any fabric care instructions so that you clean with the appropriate method and avoid any shrinkage.
Options For Your Loose Cover Sofa
Adventures in Furniture range of sofas with removable covers have two different styles – the loose cover with a skirt and the loose cover with a Velcro base. The names give away the stylistic differences with the skirt hanging loosely over the frame and the Velcro snugly attaching without any draping fabric. See the photos of the two options on each sofa page above.
Loose Cover Sofa Fabric Options
The entire Adventures in Furniture fabric collection can be upholstered onto loose cover sofas but some will lend themselves more to one style or another. For example, the loose covers with a skirt look best with a sofa, draping fabric. None of the loose cover sofas can be made in leather. For example, the Jules which is normally a loose cover sofa in fabric can be made with leather but the leather will be fixed to the frame.
All our loose cover sofas can be ordered with extra covers or these can be added at a later date. If you would like to change the cover on your loose cover sofa we can make a new one for you at any time.
All Adventures in Furniture loose cover sofas are built to last from quality materials. Each frame is made with FSC certified wood and wood-based elements. They are constructed with care and this is backed up with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee on all frames. We use high resiliency foam in our cushions to ensure a perfect fit and a perfect sit. Read more about cushion options in our sofa buying guide.
For further information about our range of loose cover sofas and sofas with removable covers, please speak to our friendly sales team or pop into our London showrooms, conveniently located in Chiswick and Islington.